Choo, Choo, Train

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm writing this blog on a train from Palembang to Tanjung Karang, Lampung. It's almost 10 PM and Adit is sleeping beside me. Alif, still awake, sitting next to Tante Ucu accross my seat. Mama is sleeping (maybe..), got a seat behind mine.

All of us are going to Tanjung Karang, Lampung to attend Mbak Khotimah's wedding, tomorrow, Saturday, April 12'08.

Actually this is my first time ever writing on a train. It's quite exciting, though :D. Most of the passengers are sleeping and I'm glad that I can establish internet connection through my cell and write this blog. Hopefully, I can make it through the end of my writing 'cause I'm afraid later I cannot get the GPRS line.

While listening to MP3 (nasyids, etc) on my cell I can say that I'm really enjoying this writing. It's like that I'm just all alone in this train :)

Well, it's completely dark outside and I really have no idea where we are now. All I know that we are on the way to Lampung, that's all ;)

I think I have to turn in now because it's going to be a long and exhausted trip.

* In the middle of nowhere, April 11 2008

0 comments: