What a Day... Subhanallah...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah SWT that I could go through the day without haste even though it was quite busy.

The visit to the orphanage was great as Adit and Alif helped us unload the stuff and gave them to the orphan children there. But not for long, as soon as Adit knew that the orphanage was given his favourite snacks, he wanted to have them also (yeah, sure... he was jealous ;) ) and I had to explain to Adit that he didn't have to do so 'cause Bunda can buy his favourite snacks some other time. Actually Adit understood but with a grumpy face :D . As for Alif, he really enjoyed the visit because he could watch some ducks swimming at the pond near the orphanage :P

Alhamdulillah, after buying snacks for the afternoon taklim at Cinde Market, I could take a little rest, before having my Ashar prayer.

The afternoon taklim was about Qurban, the difference between Qurban and Aqiqah and also about Sakinah Family. The verses were QS 22:33-37, 22:67-69, 22:28-32 as for Sakinah Family, the verses were QS 30:21, 33:35 and 16:97.

The great thing about today's afternoon taklim was my friend, Mbak Irma was giving her family's infaq (full packages of daily consumables) to dhuafa moms participated in the taklim. May Allah give His good reward to Mbak Irma and her family. Ameen.

Well, I think that's all for today, I will turn in now but before that I will continue my reading on Agus Mustofa's book, the title is "Ternyata Akhirat Tidak Kekal" (quite a controversy isn't it?). Tomorrow morning will be another busy day as I have got to prepare for our trip to Lampung to visit my uncle and auntie and also to attend Mbak Khotimah's walimah.

Alhamdulillah, thank You, Allah for your gracious day...

*Palembang, 10 April 2008

0 comments: