Surabaya..Oh..Surabaya..

Monday, August 11, 2008

Last Wednesday, Mom received a news from my brother Febri that his wife, Novi was going to deliver their first child. So, without asking many questions I went to a travel agent in Pamulang to book two tickets to Surabaya for Mom and I. Then on that night we flew away to Surabaya. Alhamdulillah, the flight was fine and we safely arrived in Surabaya at about 21.30 on that night. Mom and I spent the night at My Auntie's house at Jl. Ketintang Selatan III/23. We slept right away because we were very tired.

The next morning, We went to the hospital where my sister in law were delivering her baby. It is a baby boy, weighing about 2 kgs because he was delivered at the 7th month of pregnancy. Alhamdulillah, the baby and the mother was fine and the delivery was a success.

After having zuhur prayer and lunch I took a taxi and went to Juanda airport because my flight to Jakarta was on 15.00 that day. Mom stayed in Surabaya maybe for a couple of weeks more to help my sister in law taking care of her baby.

My flight back to Jakarta was having a slight problem, because just before it took off the pilot announced that there was a problem with the plane and all passengers was kindly requested to go back to the boarding room and wait for the plane to be repaired. So, I took that chance to have my ashar prayer. Alhamdulillah, not long after my ashar prayer the ground officer announced that we may go back to the plane and we finally took off to Jakarta and arrived safely in Jakarta.

0 comments: