I'm Back

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's been quite a long time since my last post. Well, there are some reasons for my last absence. First, our moving from Palembang was quite hectic because for a few weeks we had to stay in my sister's house until my house was ready. The 2nd reason is I was busy preparing my sons new school and the 3rd reason is I hadn't got fixed internet connection.
Alhamdulillah, thank God, right now I've already got a fixed internet connection in my "new" house (about my "new" house will be posted specially in a different post), my sons school activities are settled and I will be able again to update my blog and surf the internet unlimittedly (horray..!!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wel kam bek..
:)

Kang Boim said...

wah "tararangkyu" terima kasih...sudah mempercayakan salah satu nominasi award "Words of Mine" kepada kang boim.....keep blogging ya :D

Defi said...

@ orido: makasih :)
@ kang boim: sama2, Kang Boim. Insya Allah, slm msh diberi usia & kesempatan akan selalu berblogging ria :D