Finally, I'm Back...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

After being abandoned for about a month and a half, finally I have the chance and time to write again on this blog. Phew...it's been quite busy and hectic for the past month. Me and My family had to move to a new house so it can be imagined how busy and hectic that could be.

Besides moving, I have to take care of so many things, such as the monthly bills for the house, arranging the house and the garden not to mention my kids that still have to be taken care of.

For now, the house and the outside garden are done and I'm still waiting for the backyard to be arranged. I'm planning to make a waterwall in our backyard garden along with medicinal plantations in it. Hopefully it can be done satisfactorily.

Well, I think that's all for now. I'll try to update my blog again in a short time.

2 comments:

Lyla said...

welcome back mbak... udh gak busy lagi yak...btw masa sih gak bisa komen?? lelet kali inetnya hehehe

Defi said...

iya kali ya? :D